Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Upon Further Thought...

I'll admit, at first I thought the "ball state ass slapper" was funny. I saw it as comedic and interesting because Ball State was getting a bit boring. I guess I never really stopped and thought about how the victim's felt. As I thought about this, I began to think about what I would've done and actually what I had done when other guys have touched my butt at parties or at Dill St. I don't like, so I know those girls didn't feel comfortable at all. It's true when people say you have to look at all aspects of a story. All this time I had been looking at it as comedy, but not really looking at it as assault. It is sad that something like this has happened and people have been taking it to anoher level. Maybe they should stop and look at it from the victim's point of view.

No comments:

Post a Comment