Wednesday, April 14, 2010

FaceBook and Twitter

The discussion we had in class was so interesting. There's always debate about the good and bad aspects of social networking sites, but i really believe that the good outweigh the bad. Being able to talk to people from all over is so cool. Having the opportunity to reconnect with people from the past is a good thing. Your facebook is truly your identity. Even though I sold my facebook page, i still have control over it. I could do without them changing my status about their parties from time to time but i do feel it takes a little bit of myself out of my profile. My next favorite site is twitter. I looooove twitter. To me its so much better than facebook. Its alot more live and you can put how you feel, talk to other people and even celebrities. It's cool. Without these social networking sites people wouldn't be able to find out different types of information, talk to friends and relay how they feel. I know alot of college students can count on facebook with organizational groups, events and parties. Socal netwoking is a new way of doing things.

P.S. follow me on twitter @briTTAndrea lol

No comments:

Post a Comment