Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Facebook & etc.

As I was looking over the other blogs of everyone else I realized that there have been many over this topic. I started reading them and realized a lot of people have strong view points over this. I decided to give mine haha. I think that social networking sites are a great way to keep in contact with friends that you met that have moved or possibly school friends that went to other schools. I know I keep in contact with many people that i went to high school with and so do many of my friends. Looking at their pictures and seeing what they do with their friends helps me feel like i still know them and i'm not completely out of their lives. On the other hand when kids that are 10 and 11 have one of these it is very scary to me. Sure they have people they want to keep in touch with and i'm sure if facebook was out when i was that old i would have wanted to have one too. But its scary to know how many pervs are out in this world and they kinds of pictures that these kids could post. I just feel that being so young the parents should keep a very close eye on what the kids are doing on the site. I also think that all of the applications have gotten a little rediculous with everything that facebook has now. Its very funny to me all the things people make up to put on there. All in all i think that it is good if used in the right way.

No comments:

Post a Comment