Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Eminem

I realize many people do not agree with most of Eminem's lyrics and actions most of the time but I have been a big fan of Eminem for quite a while now and I consider him to be a great artist. I don’t get offended with his lyrics but I do see how someone might. I get such a real vibe from him and his music. He does have a lot of songs about murder but that really doesn’t mean he is out to do it. We have all said that we wanted to kill someone and that’s no big deal. I believe that he is as popular he is not because he did what was “cool” or what management said would sell. I think that people like his raw lyrics and his music. He is true talent when it comes to rapping, regardless of what style. I am a fan and probably always will be. He has had some amazing songs and has been featured in number one hits while also having some bad songs. But as an artist, I think he is doing just what he wants and that is actually honorable because there are so many people in the business that are changed and told exactly what to do. They do not become famous but they are made famous. Eminem is real in my opinion. He didn’t fit the rappers mold when he came on to the scene and he clawed his way in and he is still around despite how much some people hate him. He is one of the greatest because he is still around making great music. Proof. :) byeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment